Perpetuum Media is a leading publisher of Android and HTML5 games in the mobile subscription store market. Our partners include global and mobile branded games companies as well as leading subscription stores. Thanks to our proprietary process / technology, we seamlessly onboard new games and offer advanced engagement, discovery and retention solutions to our subscription store clients, making all in the value chain win.
We are right now in an exciting time of growth and need a solid front-end developer to join the team!
What your role will be
As our Senior HTML5 game/front-end programmer, you’ll work within an international team to envision, design, and implement high-level designs and technical requirements. You thrive in a challenging and changing environment, are always pushing for the best product possible, and delivering impactful solutions. Your work will be used around the world.
What you will do
- Develop or update games to support latest technologies and challenges
- Add mobile phone support and ensure browsers’ compatibility
- Analysis of structure and design of web pages / games
- Creating a user experience that best fits design layouts
- Deliver new features with high-quality and high-speed
- Enhance and expand your knowledge of software architecture, programming and new technologies
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Manage own project requirements, deadlines and quality
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of previous programming experience
- Knowledge of game programming and game architecture
- Knowledge of Bitbucket, WebGL, Canvas, Pixi.js
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Good problem-solving skills
- Technical understanding of REST APIs
- Proficient English language skills
What gives you bonus points
- Good knowledge of game engines: Unity 3D, Cocos Creator, Unreal Engine
- Good knowledge of AWS technologies: EC2, Beanstalk, RDS, S3
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, postgresql, or other)
- Experience with YII framework
- Experience with Mobile Payment Integrations
Perpetuum Media offers a fun environment in a growing company and our business is on the bleeding edge of the game subscription ecosystem. There is plenty of room to grow with us.
Placement in EMEA is preferred and working from your home office is fine!
Send your CV and cover-letter to email@example.com – NO agencies please