Perpetuum Media is a leading publisher of Android and HTML5 games in the mobile subscription store market. Our partners include global and mobile branded games companies as well as leading subscription stores. Thanks to our proprietary process / technology, we can onboard new games seamlessly and offer advanced engagement, discovery and retention solutions to our subscription store clients, making all in the value chain win.
We are right now in an exciting time of growth and need a solid back-end developer to join the team!
What your role will be
As our back-end developer, you will work within a team of great people to envision, design, and implement high-level designs and technical requirements. You thrive in a challenging and changing environment, are always pushing for the best product possible, and delivering impactful solutions.
What you will do
- Design and develop REST APIs that ensure fast and smooth product development
- Deliver new features with high-quality and high-speed
- Technical development of backend with modern web technologies
- Enhance and expand your knowledge of software architecture, programming and new technologies
- Improve and extend the existing infrastructure and automate processes
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Manage own project requirements, deadlines and quality
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of previous programming experience
- Excellent knowledge of backend software development
- Good knowledge of AWS technologies: EC2, Beanstalk, RDS, S3
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, postgresql, or other)
- Technical understanding of REST APIs
- Proficient English language skills
What gives you bonus points
- Experience with YII framework
- Mobile Payment Integration Experience
Perpetuum Media offers a fun environment in a growing company and our business is on the bleeding edge of the game subscription ecosystem. There is plenty of room to grow with us!!
Placement in EMEA is preferred and working from your home office is fine!
Send your CV and cover-letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – NO agencies please