Senior Business Development Manager / Head Of Sales
Perpetuum Media is a leading global Publisher in Secondary Markets of Free 2 Play Android / HTML5 games, specifically targeting Mobile Subscription Stores.
The proprietary process (F.A.S.T.) we’ve created supports the games we publish with higher consumer engagement, discovery, retention and ultimately, revenue. There is no development effort needed nor required by the developers we onboard!
Our games portfolio consists of Free 2 Play Android / HTML5 games which includes leading brands and games, enabling an offer that is unparalleled in our market.
The Senior Business Development Manager / Head of Sales role within Perpetuum Media is responsible for engaging with and securing new distribution partners to grow revenue!
We offer a great path to level up! Work with a solid team of professionals in an international environment, and with the latest tech and best games.
Expand our Distribution Network with focus on Eastern Europe (incl. Russia)
• Responsible for expanding Perpetuum Media’s Distribution Network and increasing top line Revenue
• Actively seek and execute relationships with Distribution partners to publish our portfolio of games
• Target Regional and Pan-Regional Subscription Stores, OEM and new Distribution Partners
• Secure favorable game Placement and Promotion from each Store
Manage New Stores
• Life cycle manage new Stores with Perpetuum Media games
• Aggressively ensure our games are in premier locations, resonate and are easily discoverable on Stores and assist the Stores in growth
• Suggest, support, and launch initiatives to increase Perpetuum Media’s presence in each Store
• Establish and build strong working relationships with key Store personnel
We expect you to have:
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in the Mobile Games space with respect to distribution and business development
• Experience distributing Mobile games in Secondary Markets; current and relevant network of contacts
• Solid and core understanding of Subscription Store mechanics, D2C and Carriers
• Self-starter mindset with a discipline to work from wherever you’d like
• Deliver high quality and timely results and provide outstanding customer service
• Strong & clear communication skills
• Ability to fluently speak and write English; additional languages a plus.
Send your CV and cover-letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – NO agencies please